Have you ever stopped at a gas station and noticed all of those black spots on the ground? That is gum and it will likely end up on the bottom of your shoe which is gross and annoying. This can be cleaned off from the surface with the correct cleaners, pressure, and equipment and NOVA Pro Wash has these plus the experience to take care of these unsightly surfaces and bring them back to like new appearances. If you are a customer like I am of gas stations, I will choose to spend my money at a clean gas station rather than one that looks like the station owners only care about selling skittles and dried up food stuffs. As a public service, here is what we Northern Virginians should minimally expect from our gas station service centers around Leesburg, Purcellville, and Ashburn.
1. Fresh Gas.
2. Usable window cleaner/wiper with clean detergent to wipe off our car windows.
3. Maintained garbage bins to dispose of an item or two of trash from our car.
4. A CLEAN SURFACE to conduct the above business on. (After all, we are bringing that surface into our cars with us.)
5. Friendly and helpful staff if we happen to go into the station. (Over the said surface.)
6. Automobile maintenance associated items in the store. (Oil, fuel treatment, windshield washer fluid etc…) It is not all about buying candy, taquitos, and Chuck Norris dvd’s.) Well maybe Chuck Norris dvd’s…
7. A Clean bathroom.
If the gas station cannot fulfill even 4 out of the above 7, I go and spend my money elsewhere.
I do not even need the attendant to be friendly or helpful, that is a bonus, but keep your store clean, well provisioned and not looking like a third world country general store and I will keep coming back as a loyal customer.